Authors of accepted digests are encouraged to submit full papers for publication in IEEE Transactions on Magnetics. To be eligible for publication, all papers must be presented at the Conference by a registered author (or representative) who is knowledgeable about the work. The following points summarise the publication process.
- All papers will be submitted to the IEEE online manuscript submission site, ScholarOne.
Note that this site is different from the digest submission site.
- The paper submission site will open on 1st March 2023. Papers must be received by 11:59 pm ET on March 28 (extended)
- The paper length is ten journal pages for invited papers and five journal pages for contributed papers. The page limit will be strictly observed.
- Reviews and revisions will be handled through the online system. Review standards will mirror those used for regular articles submitted to IEEE Transactions on Magnetics.
- All papers will have at least two peer reviews, and the final decision on the publication of the manuscripts will be made by the INTERMAG editors
- Accepted conference-related papers will be posted online with DOIs as “Early Access” papers. They will be published in final form as regular articles (not as “conference papers”) in a special issue of IEEE Transactions on Magnetics.
- Some papers not accepted for IEEE Transactions on Magnetics may instead be published in the IEEE Magnetics Society Conference Proceedings on IEEE Xplore. There is no cost to the authors for this, unless the authors want open access.
- All contributed and invited presentations, as well as all poster presentations, must be pre-recorded and uploaded by 14th April 2023. If not, they will be recorded as a “No Show”.